Field Service Engineer – Not now, but job openings regularly available for this role
Stago UK are often looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer. The role will involve working within a team of field service engineers and application specialists to ensure planned and reactive interventions are completed in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be flexible and possess strong customer facing skills. Extensive product training will be provided at our Headquarters in Paris.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service. Displays courtesy and sensitivity; Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Installs and decommissions instruments in accordance with Stago’s specifications.
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot complex issues to determine the root cause. Performs corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures for proper operation of Stago’s instrumentation.
- Autonomously plan and schedule the completion of preventative maintenance to ensure the company’s KPI’s are achieved.
- To comply with daily administration requirements and spare parts management.
- Document and record information to be included in the repair records in accordance with company policies and regulatory agencies; Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Observe Health and Safety procedures at all times. Report potentially unsafe conditions and respect patient data confidentiality.
- Provide backup cover for other territories including other European countries when required. There may also be a requirement to stay away from home for up to 5 days.
Candidates must also be willing to participate in an “On-Call Support” rota for approximately 1 week in every 4. This may vary when absence cover is needed.
Applicants with industry related experience are desirable but not essential and must have a minimum of 5 years’ engineering experience.
The candidate will have a minimum HND qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar discipline.
If you like the sound of this challenging position, please register your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We could approach you if a role becomes vacant and if your profile fits with it.
Customer Support and Training Specialist – Not now, but job openings regularly available for this role
In this role you work at the heart of the Service department providing technical hotline support to our customers. The role involves troubleshooting reagent and instrument related issues within a timely manner. On the job training will be provided and you will attend approximately 8 weeks of product training at our Headquarters in Paris.
Other duties include:
- Coordinating call-outs for field service engineers and application specialists.
- Running comparison tests on in-house analysers to assist field support teams.
- Running EQA (NEQAS & Qualiris) samples in house.
- Managing reagent stock in the training department and ensuring the room is suitably ordered at all times in preparation for customer training courses.
- Create and manage CRM cases using Microsoft dynamics software.
- Performing remote troubleshooting using Stago’s remote connectivity platform.
- Produce quarterly KPI reports for business review reports as required.
- Maintain >80% telephone fix rate and monitor hotline efficiency on a monthly basis.
Must be willing to participate in a 24/7 on-call technical support rota, when required.
The candidate will report to the Service and Operations Manager and is a pivotal source of information to the sales and service teams.
Suitable applicants would have a background in Biomedical Science ideally working within Coagulation or Haematology. We would also consider Engineers working within the industry who are looking for an office based role.
If you like the sound of this challenging diverse position please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We could approach you if a role becomes vacant and if your profile fits with it.