Stago UK are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to cover the North London and South Western territories. The role will involve working within a team of field service engineers and application specialists to ensure planned and reactive interventions are completed in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be flexible and possess strong customer facing skills. Extensive product training will be provided at our Headquarters in Paris.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Displays courtesy and sensitivity; Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Installs and decommissions instruments in accordance with Stago’s specifications.
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot complex issues to determine the root cause. Performs
corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures for proper operation of Stago’s
- Autonomously plan and schedule the completion of preventative maintenance to ensure the company’s KPI’s are achieved.
- To comply with daily administration requirements and spare parts management.
- Document and record information to be included in the repair records in accordance with company policies and regulatory agencies; Complete administrative tasks correctly and on
- Observe Health and Safety procedures at all times. Report potentially unsafe conditions and respect patient data confidentiality.
- Provide backup cover for other territories including other European countries when required. There may also be a requirement to stay away from home for up to 5 days.
Candidates must also be willing to participate in an “On-Call Support” rota for approximately 1 week in every 4. This may vary when absence cover is needed.
Applicants with industry related experience are desirable but not essential and must have a minimum of 5 years’ engineering experience.
The candidate will also have a minimum HND qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar discipline.
If you like the sound of this challenging position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is the 25th Nov 2018.